The 2022 International Conference on Power System and Energy Technology(ICPSET 2022) will be held on August 12-14, 2022 in Guangzhou, China. The meeting mainly focused on research fields such as power engineering and energy technology. The conference aims to provide a learning and exchange platform for experts, scholars, engineering technicians and technical researchers engaged in research in energy technology, power engineering and other fields to share scientific research achievements, explore cutting-edge technologies and expand research ideas, so as to promote the development of relevant fields. Experts, scholars, business people and other relevant personnel from universities, scientific research institutions at home and abroad are sincerely invited to participate in the conference to exchange contributions.
Conference Date: Aug. 12-14, 2022
Full Paper Submission Date: Aug. 5, 2022
Registration Deadline: Aug. 10, 2022
Final Paper Submission Deadline: August 15, 2022
Submit to Important Indexes: EI Compendex, Scopus
1. Author participation: one author is allowed to participate in the conference free of charge for an employment article;
2. Guest speaker: the application for keynote speech shall be reviewed by the Organizing Committee;
3. Oral speech: apply for an oral report for 15 minutes;
4. Poster display: apply for poster display, A1 size;
5. Audience participation: you can also apply for speech and exhibition without submitting contributions.
6. Registration and participation: this conference is supported by eskelan online registration. Please click the following chart to register and participate in the conference:
ICPSET 2022 welcomes original and unpubliahed manuscripts. All manuscripts invited or contributed will be reviewed by two or three expert reviewers from the conference committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers will be published in Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS) (ISSN:1742-6596), and submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus for indexing.
Note: All submitted articles should report original results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or being under consideration for publication elsewhere. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academics. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.